Home.......... DT Stempelglede.......... DT Unik Hobby.......... My Templates.......... My Tutorials..........

28. november 2010

My "winners" are... ;)

As I told you in my previous post, I'll celebrate that I've passed 1.000 followers on my blog, by giving away a little something for 2 of my followers...
I made a list of all my followers, and used Random to choose the 2 numers... The "winners" are....


Nr. 652 on my list lives in Australia... :)


Nr. 794 on my list lives in Chicago....:)


I don't know if the two of you reading this post, but I will send you an e-mail anyhow... ;)

Have a wonderful week, and take care everyone!

Big hugs, Kirsten

5 kommentarer:

Sian 28. november 2010 kl. 23:41  

Congrats to the winners :)

angelique (anlou) 29. november 2010 kl. 07:58  

winners congrats sweeties
kirsten thanks for the chance hun
hugs angelique

Thea 29. november 2010 kl. 10:19  

Congratulations tot the Winners!

Greetings from the Netherlands
Thea

Nora 29. november 2010 kl. 16:23  

Wow Kirsten, what a sweet surprise!
Thanks for always sharing your talent - and now this...
Big hugs,
Nora

Jackie Thomas 21. desember 2010 kl. 10:55  

Hi Kirsten. Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. Please feel free to contact me at jmgwthomas@exemail.com.au

Hugs xo Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Welcome back!

Have a nice day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP