Home.......... DT Stempelglede.......... DT Unik Hobby.......... My Templates.......... My Tutorials..........

14. november 2011

DT Unik Hobby - Christmas Gift Box..

I hope all of you have had a lovely weekend. :)

For my November challenge at Unik Hobby I was supposed to create something with this cute stamp from Marianne Design. I just love the products from Flower Soft, so I had to make another project with the display globe and the snow... ;) I think it's perfect for this image...


I've colored the image with Prismacolors....


I think this paper from Maja Design is amazing, so I simply couldn't "hide it" in too much decoration... ;)

Size: 6 x 6 inches

Materials:
Cardboard and paper: Steel Blue, Maja Design
Embellishments: Laces, Ribbon, Flowers, Pearls, Glitter, Metal Charms


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate it!! ♥
I wish you all a lovely week ahead! Take care everyone! ♥

Hugs, Kirsten ♥

13 kommentarer:

Ann-Marie 14. november 2011 kl. 10:58  

Wow, this is just gorgeous so soft and pretty, your blog is always so full of inspiration. Take care, Ann-Marie.

Judi 14. november 2011 kl. 11:30  

Absolutely STUNNING box. I know that I would LOVE to receive it!

Hugs

Judi x

Елена Яшкова 14. november 2011 kl. 12:23  

Восхитительная работа!!! Очень нежная и миленькая!!!

Riet 14. november 2011 kl. 19:10  

So beautiful box,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com 14. november 2011 kl. 21:44  

Muy bonita la caja. Hermosa en realidad.

Saludos


http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com

cecilie 15. november 2011 kl. 00:53  

Åå denne var jo nydelig!! =)

Monique 15. november 2011 kl. 10:10  

Very beautiful card!
Love the colors and the sweet stamp.
greetings
Monique

Mummylade 15. november 2011 kl. 19:20  

wow, what a fantastic image!!

Jorunn 16. november 2011 kl. 16:28  

Wow - så utrolig lekkert! perfekt matchende farger i papir, motiv og pynt. Så søtt og koselig motiv :) Enig med deg, papiret fortjener oppmerksomhet og du har pyntet akkurat passe :)

Hobby Musician Keyboard 20. november 2011 kl. 22:40  

Hi Kirsten, this christmas gift box is so lovely! beautiful colored! I wisch you a lovely new week. Many hugs from MARINA

Aina 3. desember 2011 kl. 00:25  

Fantastisk nydelig! :)

Cino 6. desember 2011 kl. 00:29  

Jeg blir så imponert over alle de fine boksene du lager! Og denne er ikke noe unntak. Superfin!

Louis,  4. april 2023 kl. 03:53  

Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
 www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Welcome back!

Have a nice day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP