Home.......... DT Stempelglede.......... DT Unik Hobby.......... My Templates.......... My Tutorials.......... Classes..........

14. november 2011

DT Unik Hobby - Christmas Gift Box..

I hope all of you have had a lovely weekend. :)

For my November challenge at Unik Hobby I was supposed to create something with this cute stamp from Marianne Design. I just love the products from Flower Soft, so I had to make another project with the display globe and the snow... ;) I think it's perfect for this image...


I've colored the image with Prismacolors....


I think this paper from Maja Design is amazing, so I simply couldn't "hide it" in too much decoration... ;)

Size: 6 x 6 inches

Materials:
Cardboard and paper: Steel Blue, Maja Design
Embellishments: Laces, Ribbon, Flowers, Pearls, Glitter, Metal Charms


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate it!! ♥
I wish you all a lovely week ahead! Take care everyone! ♥

Hugs, Kirsten ♥

13 kommentarer:

Ann-Marie 14. november 2011 kl. 10.58  

Wow, this is just gorgeous so soft and pretty, your blog is always so full of inspiration. Take care, Ann-Marie.

Judi 14. november 2011 kl. 11.30  

Absolutely STUNNING box. I know that I would LOVE to receive it!

Hugs

Judi x

kingfrog 14. november 2011 kl. 12.23  

Восхитительная работа!!! Очень нежная и миленькая!!!

Riet 14. november 2011 kl. 19.10  

So beautiful box,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Astrid 14. november 2011 kl. 19.59  

Gorgeous box is this, lovely colours and colouring.
Beautiful Kirsten.
Hugs Astrid

Maru 14. november 2011 kl. 21.44  

Muy bonita la caja. Hermosa en realidad.

Saludos


http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com

cecilie 15. november 2011 kl. 00.53  

Åå denne var jo nydelig!! =)

Monique 15. november 2011 kl. 10.10  

Very beautiful card!
Love the colors and the sweet stamp.
greetings
Monique

Mummylade 15. november 2011 kl. 19.20  

wow, what a fantastic image!!

enda en scrappedame 16. november 2011 kl. 16.28  

Wow - så utrolig lekkert! perfekt matchende farger i papir, motiv og pynt. Så søtt og koselig motiv :) Enig med deg, papiret fortjener oppmerksomhet og du har pyntet akkurat passe :)

creativchen 20. november 2011 kl. 22.40  

Hi Kirsten, this christmas gift box is so lovely! beautiful colored! I wisch you a lovely new week. Many hugs from MARINA

Aina 3. desember 2011 kl. 00.25  

Fantastisk nydelig! :)

Cino 6. desember 2011 kl. 00.29  

Jeg blir så imponert over alle de fine boksene du lager! Og denne er ikke noe unntak. Superfin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Welcome back!

Have a nice day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP