Home.......... DT Stempelglede.......... DT Unik Hobby.......... My Templates.......... My Tutorials.......... Classes..........

4. november 2011

DT Unik Hobby - Christmas card with Ladybug...

This was my DT-project for Unik Hobby  last month. I got this stamp from Ladybug, and I just love this cute little boy with the lambs... ♥ I've colored the image with Prismacolors.


The frame around the image is made with this dies from Spellbinders. Inside the card I've used a beautiful text from Norsk Stempelblad.




  This is the card inside.....





Materials:
Stamps:Ladybug, Norsk Stempelblad 20 B, Norsk Stempelblad Clearstamp tekst.
Patterned paper: Pion Design
Coloring:Prismacolor Premier
Spellbinders: Nesting Fleur De Lis Squares, Squares Classic LG
Embellishments: Ribbon, Flowers, Metal Charms, Pearls.


Thank you very much for visiting my blog.
I very much appreciate the lovely comments you have given me in my previous posts. 
Thank you! ♥

I hope you'll have a wonderful and creative weekend!  
Hugs, Kirsten  ♥

8 kommentarer:

Desiree 4. november 2011 kl. 13.12  

Nydelig kort!

Jeg har giveaway i bloggen min, feirer 50 000 besøkende, håper du stikker innom :)

God helg!

Иришка 4. november 2011 kl. 13.36  

Это просто невероятно здорово!!!

ania 4. november 2011 kl. 14.16  

Piękna forma i kolorystyka, cudowny stempelek, wspaniałe wykonanie:)

Lisbeths kort og scrap 4. november 2011 kl. 14.38  

NYDELIG julekort! Jeg har dette stempelet, men har ikke fått til å bruke det - NÅ vet jeg :D
God helg, klem fra Lisbeth

Monique 4. november 2011 kl. 15.15  

Very beautiful card!
Love the colors and the sweet stamp.
greetings
Monique

Kjersti 4. november 2011 kl. 16.38  

For et nydelig julekort, lune og gode farger - og de tekststemplene er jo så fine! Ønsker deg en god helg! Klem Kjersti

Anne 4. november 2011 kl. 22.00  

Så flott kort, nydelig pynt og så søtt motiv. :) Fine farger og stil.

Ha en deilig helg.
Klem, Anne.

Riet 5. november 2011 kl. 10.28  

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Welcome back!

Have a nice day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP