Home.......... DT Stempelglede.......... DT Unik Hobby.......... My Templates.......... My Tutorials..........

7. juni 2011

DT Unik Hobby - Tilda with Hawaii Flower

Long time no see! :) I struggle with my arm, so I haven't given priority to work in front of my computer or in my craftroom for a while.... I get weekly treatment from a chiropractor and it makes me feel good! :)

This is a DT project for Unik Hobby. I've made a birthday card, that is tied together with two floral sticks...


This cute image of Tilda is colored with Prismacolor Premier.


Inside the card, I've made a  pocket that holds a gift card. The beautiful patterned paper is from Pion Design. I love those papers. The textstamps I've used are from one of the newest collection from Norsk Stempelblad.


I guess it's no surprise that ribbon, pearls and charms are part of my decor.... ;)




Material list:
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Hawaii Flower and Norsk Stempelblad.
Coloring: Prismacolor Premier, Letraset paper.
Patterned paper: Pion Design.
Punch: Martha Stewart - Deco Flowers, Craft Punch Extra Jumbo Circle.
Spellbinders Dies: Nesting Petite Oval Large, Nesting Petite Oval Scallop Large, Nesting Circle Standard Large, Nesting Circle Scallop LG.
Embellishments: Flowers, pearls, charms and ribbon.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.

Hugs, Kirsten ♥ 

17 kommentarer:

Donalda 7. juni 2011 kl. 23:20  

Hon this is just gorgeous dear. I do hope you get to feeling better hon. Big Hugs

Sharon 7. juni 2011 kl. 23:25  

This is gorgeous Kirsten. I love the design and you have embellished it beautifully.

Ying Pang, 8. juni 2011 kl. 04:53  

Thanks for joining us at TOMIC !! Your creation are beautiful as always, Love it!
Hugs,
Ying

loz 8. juni 2011 kl. 07:35  

This is STUNNING Kristen.. Hope you get better soon..Hugs Loz

Sara H 8. juni 2011 kl. 08:47  

What a stunning card! I love the neat design and the sweet details, and the image is one of the cutest thing:)
I´m glad your arm feels a little bit better, hope it will heal completly!

Scrappelise 8. juni 2011 kl. 09:48  

Nydelig og originalt kort! Fasongen passer godt til titelen på stempelet, litt sånn Hawaii og surfe følelse. Og då nydelig malt og pyntet! Ha en fin dag Kirsten! Klem Anne Lise

Иришка-Лав 8. juni 2011 kl. 09:53  

Very beautifully! I very much like your works!!!

Therese 8. juni 2011 kl. 10:50  

Åh, så nydelig! Morsom variant. Vakre papirer og pynt. Og nydelig motiv! God bedring med armen. :)

Jodie from Oz 8. juni 2011 kl. 14:42  

Kirsten, OMG, your card is fabulous, beautiful papers and wonderful design, I love shapped cards. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC for our very 1st challenge. Hugs Jodie from Oz xx

Anna 8. juni 2011 kl. 16:35  

Åh vad söt, och vad roligt att se något nytt ifrån dig. Hoppas din arm snart blir bra och att det kommer fler inlägg :)
Kram Anna

Riet 8. juni 2011 kl. 18:47  

So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Galina 8. juni 2011 kl. 19:15  

Kirsten, очень красиво.

Debbie Dolphin 9. juni 2011 kl. 20:04  

Oh WOW so gorgeous. I love the shape.
Thankyou so much for joining us at our first challenge at TOMICxx
Love Debbie xxx

Maryann Laursen 9. juni 2011 kl. 20:21  

WOW this is just awesome Kirsten. I just so love, what you´ve made here. It´s really spectacular and wonderful design and such a nice and different looking card. Stunning work hun, and even with a bad arm. Hope it´ll get better real soon.

Anonym,  10. juni 2011 kl. 12:17  

This is amazing Kirsten! Beautiful design and shape to your card and Tilda is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at TOMIC. hugs, Angela

Inkypinkydelights 12. juni 2011 kl. 08:48  

WOW what a beautiful card! I have just stumbled upon your blog and oh my! it is so lovely! I am now a follower too. Judy x

Pet73 13. juni 2011 kl. 19:19  

What an unique and stunning project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Welcome back!

Have a nice day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP