Home.......... DT Stempelglede.......... DT Unik Hobby.......... My Templates.......... My Tutorials..........

16. februar 2011

More Vintage Angel.....

I have an another box to show you today... I can't help it, but I love making them. :) And I love this adorable little angel from Stempelglede. ♥


I made this box for Jackie, who was one of my 2 "winners" when I celebrated that I've passed 1.000 followers on my blog. :)


I've colored the adorable angel with Distress Ink and a Waterbrush. I've also added chalk with shimmer. I love this chalk. ;)


I've used this beautiful paper from FancyPants. I think it's gorgeous! And of course - flowers, laces, ribbons, pearls and charms... I seem to have been entirely dependent on using that on all my creations... *lol* Not much variety, but I love this combination... ;)


Inside the box, I've used a beautiful text from the collection "Just a Note" from Stempelglede.


Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you have given me. It touches my heart. ♥
I'm very busy at the moment, and I'm so embarrassed and sorry because I haven't had time to get back to you lately... But I'll be back! :)

♥ Have a lovely Wednesday everyone! Take care! ♥

Big hugs, Kirsten 

19 kommentarer:

Marina 16. februar 2011 kl. 12:09  

I'm speechless Kirsten!
I just love your box!

Hugs,
Marina

Denise 16. februar 2011 kl. 12:42  

Kirsten this box is so beautiful and that little angel is gorgeous. I absolutely love your work. Hugs Denise xx

Gunn (Merete) 16. februar 2011 kl. 12:56  

Denne var bare så vakker. Jeg skjønner godt at du elsker å lage disse og du gjør en utrolig jobb.
Ha en fin dag.

creacora 16. februar 2011 kl. 13:05  

hai kirsten this box is so wonderful the details the little angel all so gorgeous !!

greetz Cora

Cheryl 16. februar 2011 kl. 15:01  

OMG WOW,your creations are always SPECTACULAR and this is no exception.......its STUNNING!!!
Hugs xx

yvon 16. februar 2011 kl. 15:09  

Stunning creation Kirsten. Love it.
Hugs, Yvon

Anne 16. februar 2011 kl. 17:24  

Wow, dette var virkelig delikat!
Nyydelig boks, lekkert med alle detaljene. :)

Klem, Anne.

Riet 16. februar 2011 kl. 17:49  

So wonderful Kirsten,I love the image,and your papers.
So gorgeous details and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Bente Årstad 16. februar 2011 kl. 18:31  

WOW for en nydelig boks. Mange flotte detaljer:)

Lene Aase 16. februar 2011 kl. 20:10  

*er stum av beundring* Du lager den ene lekre esken etter den andre:)
Så utrolig vakker og elegant eske og nydelig motiv!
Ønsker deg en finfin Onsdag:)
Klemmer:)

Suzanne 16. februar 2011 kl. 22:20  

Another gorgeous box, Kirsten. Love the colour x

mettepip 16. februar 2011 kl. 23:21  

Nydelig Kirsten! Blir aldri lei av disse eskene dine - så gjennomført og flotte. og jeg hvor plundrete det kan være;)
Enig med deg i at kritt er utrolig lekkert, spesielt på disse stemplene!
Ha en fortsatt fin og kreativ uke!
klem fra
Mette

Aina 21. februar 2011 kl. 17:21  

Ååååå, så vakker! :)

melanie castenmiller 21. februar 2011 kl. 21:56  

hi kirsten,

what a beautyful boxes!
wonderfull colors and embelisments!
i love your work!

hugs melanie

ingridskaartenhuis. 21. februar 2011 kl. 22:57  

Hello Kirsten,

What a beautyful box you made.
I always visit your blog and hope you made something new.

Greetings Ingrid
Holland

Eve 26. februar 2011 kl. 12:35  

So beautiful... Love it ;)

Jackie Thomas 28. februar 2011 kl. 22:12  

I'm so honoured to own this gorgeous creation. I just can't thank you enough Kirsten. I't is even more stunning in real life. thank you my dear friend. Hugs xo Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Welcome back!

Have a nice day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP